2. Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither Crested & Country nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Crested & Country reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. The Crested & Country brand, trademark, images and articles are the property of their respective owners and all copyrights apply.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of Crested & Country. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any image without the prior written permission of Crested & Country.
4. Crested & Country is not responsible for any material submitted to public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Crested & Country. Crested & Country reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in any public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:-
5. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Crested & Country against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Crested & Country or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
6. Crested & Country makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
7. Crested & Country shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Crested & Country nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
8. These website Terms & Conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Crested & Country in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor Crested & Country shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website Terms & Conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Crested & Country in respect of your use of the website.
9. Crested & Country may at any time modify any relevant Terms & Conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant Terms & Conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
11. Any relevant Terms & Conditons, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Great Britain in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant Terms & Conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
What are cookies and what do they do?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit the Crested and Country web site, a computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
For further details on cookies, please visit the website All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information on Cookies.
What Happens if I Block Cookies?
We use Google’s “analytics” Cookies which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to identify unique, but anonymous users. These Cookies can also calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Crested and Country web site, the date and time of a user’s visit to the Crested and Country web site, the pages a user has viewed and the time spent by users at the Crested and Country web site. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve the Crested and Country web site and better serve our users.
Further information on each Cookie is set out in the table below.
Cross platform advertising and user recognition
Third party web sites and platforms
Your use of third party web sites and platforms such as Facebook, and the privacy practices of these platforms, are governed by separate terms, conditions and policies for which Crested and Country is not responsible. You should review Facebook’s terms, conditions and policies where you will find more details on how information about you is used on their platforms and how you can set your privacy preferences.
You can find more information about the individual Cookies we use and the purposes for which they are used in the table below:
|This Cookie is placed by Google. It enables Crested and Country to learn information about our users use of the Crested and Country web site such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the web site visited prior to visiting the Crested and Country web site.
For further information about Google Analytics please see:
|Facebook Pixel||This Cookie is placed by Facebook. It enables Crested and Country to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook. In particular it enables Crested and Country to see how our users move between devices when accessing the Crested and Country web site and Facebook, to ensure that Crested and Country’s Facebook advertising is seen by our users most likely to be interested in such advertising by analysing which content a user has viewed and interacted with on the Crested and Country web site. For further information about the Facebook Pixel please see:
Most of our cookies expire within 30 days, although our analytics cookies may persist for 1 year.